Tony Perrone, CLU®, ChFC®
Tony is the President and Managing Partner of the Estate and Business Planning Group. Originally from Detroit, Michigan; Tony made his way to Orlando after graduating with a Bachelor of Science Degree in Business Management from Brewton-Parker College in Georgia where he received a four-year scholarship to play baseball.
Tony has lived in Florida for almost 45 years and enjoys the Central Florida lifestyle. For over 16 years, Tony hosted the popular AM radio talk show "Now You Know” heard every Sunday on FM 96.5 News Talk WDBO.
He is also the author of the retirement planning book, "I Didn't Know I Could Do That." Which educates and captivates the reader to complete the planning process. He has given numerous lectures throughout the state of Florida on various topics such as: Estate Planning, IRA Distribution Techniques, Long-Term Care Planning, Ways to Avoid Probate, Business Succession Planning, and Advanced Investment Principles. He works in the retirement and business markets by utilizing cutting-edge strategies to assist his clientele. Tony resides in the Lake Mary area with his wife, Dawn, and sons, Tony & Nicholas.
Licensed in Florida:
- Life, Health, and Annuities
- General Securities Principal - Series 24
- Investment Company and Variable Contracts Products Representative - Series 6
- General Securities Representative - Series 7
- Investment Advisor Representative - Series 66
- Municipal Fund Securities Limited Principal- Series 51